create hit counter
   TIP #38:

If you are transporting your vehicle internationally, you should check with U.S. Customs what documents you need to obtain.

You might be required to provide the original title or certified copy of the title. If the move requires shipping your vehicle by ship, you might need marine insurance to cover the car as it physically crosses the ocean.
« Previous Tip Next Tip »
   To Get FREE Moving Quotes - START HERE:
You need help with:
Your move DATE is:
Moving FROM:
ZIP:  ZIP Code Finder
Moving TO:
Powered by
  Visit our Moving Guide and learn how to:
Click here >>